Is the factory turbocharger feeling a little tired? Or if you are ready to make a little more power without going way over the top, then you will be pleased with the turbocharger. This is a great upgrade for those of you looking to make more power while maintaining a great low-range to the mid-range response. This particular turbocharger is capable of producing up to 450WHP on a healthy engine with an excellent throttle response. This is a great option for street and track duties.
- Fits 2007~2013 Mazdaspeed 3 MPS / 6 / CX7 / CX9 with K0422-881, K0422-882, K0422-883 K04-581, 582, 583 turbochargers.
- Fits Mazdaspeed6/ Mazda6 MPS/Atenza MPS, Mazda CX-7, Mazdaspeed3/ Mazda3 MPS/Axela MPS, Mazda MPV (JDM)
- Horsepower range: 350~450 WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 49.5 / 68.0 mm Point Milling / Third-order Surface
This high-performance 68mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 16KX (aka 16k) billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades.
||Slow 120 mins.each
||Quick 15 mins.each
1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high-efficiency turbochargers.
|1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm
Feature: The STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. It will take a shorter time (decrease 5-8%) to build a boost and, at higher RPM, prevent choking easier because it's less inertia and restrictive than an 11 or 12 blades turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 2.25 "
- Larger A/R than stock better for top-end speed extended.
- Bolt-on to the stock manifold and downpipe
- A/R .65 (9cm) Larger than stock and help to reduce the backpressure and is better for top-end speed extended.
- Journal Bearing with 360-degree thrust bearing kit
- oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar is the default.
- We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar drives, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water supply and return pipe set
- 1 x Return Oil Pipeline
- 1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket
- 9 x Stud And Nut Set
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance report with an anti-counterfeit tag
- Brand New
- Full balance from Schenk MBRS 110 Germany
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems