Kinugawa for SUBARU TD06H-18K (aka 18KX) Ball Bearing Turbocharger with adjustable actuator AND STS (Superior Turbine Strike) 9 blades high flow turbine wheel, this twin-entry (not twin-scroll) edition features a ball-bearing cartridge, billet compressor wheel, and 10cm^2 housing. Because billet compressor wheel the overall weight of the wheel is lighter than competing turbochargers and allows for maximum airflow throughout the unit with the help of point milling on each blade. This high-performance 75mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 18KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades for a max flow rate of 54lb/min. This turbo is capable of producing 500+hp with a built engine and supporting modifications. It’s a substantial performance upgrade over stock – with easy to install stock fitment. The estimated engine output with this turbo is around 450WHP, but you can make 525-550whp+ with ethanol, fuel pump upgrade, manifold, intake, and custom tune.
- It can replace VF36, VF37, VF42 without modification
- 2007MY WRX STI Spec C Type RA-Rs
- Horsepower Range: 450~550whp
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 55.1 / 75 mm (7+7 Point Milling / Third-Order Surface)
||Slow 120 mins.each
||Quick 15 mins.each
1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high-efficiency turbochargers.
|1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
- Turbine wheel: 58.8 / 67.2 mm (TD06H turbine wheel 9 blades STS) Aerodynamic
Feature: The STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. It will take a shorter time (decrease 5-8%) to build a boost and, at higher RPM, prevent choking easier because it's less inertia and restrictive than an 11 or 12 blades turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 57.0 mm / 2.4 " AR.60
- Compressor outlet : 47,6 mm / 2"
Turbines Housing Twin Entry Flange to fit the stock manifold not Twin Scroll
- A/R: 10 cm / ar.73
- For SUBARU Twin Type of flange scrolling
- Ceramic Dual Ball bearing
- oil and water cooling
- Default 1.0bar
-We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar drives, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x oil feed line kit
- 1 x water coolant feed and return line kit
- 1 x oil return pipe kit
- 1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket set
- 5 x stud and nut set
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-counterfeit Tag
- Brand New
- Complete SCHENCK balanced