The TD06HR-18K Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 Upgrade Turbo is a stock location, bolt-on upgrade performance turbo upgrade. This is very similar to the EVO 10 18K, but it is a reverse rotation for the Evo 8/9 platform. The TD06H turbine wheel lives in a 10.5 cm turbine housing and is attached to a billet 18K compressor wheel for ultra-quick spooling. The compressor cover has a stock size inlet allowing for most of any aftermarket intake and stock appearance. The 18K flows 54 lbs/min, making it a perfect upgrade for those who want a turbo with ultra-quick spool and plenty mid-range all the way to top-end power. It’s a substantial performance upgrade over stock – with easy to install stock fitment. The estimated engine output with this turbo is around 450WHP, but you can make 525-550whp+ with ethanol, fuel pump upgrade, manifold, intake, and custom tune.
- For Mitsubishi 4G63T evo9 / EVO IX / EVO 4~9
- Compressor wheel: 55.1 / 75 mm (7+7 Point Milling / Third-Order Surface)
|Ruled Surface||Free Surface|
|Process||Flank Milling||Point Milling|
|Machining Time||Quick 15 mins.each||Slow 120 mins.each|
|Characters||1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
|1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high-efficiency turbochargers.
- Turbine wheel: 67.2 / 58.8 mm 9 Blades STS
- Larger type with 5.00 mm 2-bolts outlet (standard 4.00mm) for higher airflow rate.
- A/R 10.5 cm ^ 2 Twin-Scroll
- Journal Bearing with 360-degree performance thrust bearing (Larger Flingers and thrust rings)
- Oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi default .
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar and 2.0 bar, Please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
Kinugawa Turbo Systems