- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X turbo with td06h turbine housing which the stock TD05H Turbo P/N 49378-01641, 49378-01642, etc
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS)
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- 450~600 WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor Wheel: 54.8/76 mm
- Turbine Wheel: 58.8 / 67.2 mm
- Bigger than stock size for higher airflow rate.
- Journal Bearing with 360-degree performance thrust bearing kit
- Oil and water cooling
- Brand New
The set includes
-1 x Super Core
-1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems
- One year