- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name. GS, GSR SST, FQ-300, FQ-330, FQ-360, FQ-400, FQ400 MR
- 350-420 WPH
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 52.5 / 68 mm (The 6+6 blade type is better for low-end torque and the 11+0 is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 49 / 56 mm (td05h turbine wheel) Feature: The STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. It will take a shorter time (decrease 5-8%) to build a boost and, at higher RPM, prevent choking easier because it's less inertia and restrictive than an 11 or 12 blades turbine.
- A/R 12cm ^ 2 double-scrolling turbine housing with (with Ni 22% turbine housing which endures higher temperature)
- Journal Bearing with 360-Degree Performance Thrust Bearing Kits with large thrust rings and Flingers for better turbine shaft axial impaction.
- Oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi Default.
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar, and 2.0 bar, please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
- Brand New