Kinugawa for SUBARU TD05H-18G Ball Bearing Turbocharger with adjustable actuator AND STS (Superior Turbine Strike) 9 blades high flow turbine wheel, this twin-entry (not twin-scroll) edition features a ball-bearing cartridge, billet compressor wheel, and 10cm^2 housing. Because billet compressor wheel the overall weight of the wheel is lighter than competing turbochargers and allows for maximum airflow throughout the unit with the help of aerodynamic design on each blade.
- It can replace VF36, VF37, VF42 without modification
- 2007MY WRX STI Spec C Type RA-Rs
- Horsepower Range: 350~420whp
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 50.3 / 68.0 mm (6+6 blades for low-end torque and 11+0 blades for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm (9 blades STS) Click here to learn more about STS technology.
- Compressor inlet: 57.0 mm / 2.25 " AR .57
- Compressor outlet : 47,6 mm
- A/R: 10 cm .73
- Twin Entry Flange to fit the stock manifold not Twin Scroll
- Ceramic Dual Ball bearing
- oil and water cooling
- Default 1.0bar
- We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar drives, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water coolant and return pipe set
- 1 x turbine and outlet gasket
- 5 x stud and nut sets
- 1 x Return Oil Pipeline
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
- Brand New
- Complete SCHENCK balanced
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems