- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X turbo with td06h turbine housing
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS)
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- Compressor wheel: 59 / 76 mm Garrett 60-1
- Turbine Wheel: 54/61 mm
- Journal Bearing with 360-degree performance thrust bearing kit
Oil and water cooling
Turbo Boost limit
2.8 bar (on the basis of the operating set with a large support bearing)
1.5 bar / 22 psi
The set includes
-1 x Super Core
Kinugawa Turbo Systems