Return and Refund
RETURNS AND REFUND
1. Kinugawa Turbo Systems will employ its best efforts to fill customer’s orders promptly on acceptance but reserves the right to allot available inventories among its warehouses and factories at its discretion.
2. Except for Kinugawa Turbo Systems’ products that are defective at the time of sale or in one (1) year, Kinugawa Turbo Systems shall not be obligated to accept any of Kinugawa Turbo Systems’ products returned.
3. Unless specs are explicitly stated on the order list, Kinugawa Turbo Systems would only issue an exchange if an incorrect item is shipped.
4. All return items must be in brand new condition, which means the item is never installed and kept in the original package and a 20% restocking fee will be charged according to DHL Duties & Taxes Paid (DTP Service) we adpot for you.
5. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number must be received from Kinugawa Turbo Systems before an item is returned. To receive a return authorization, please contact Kinugawa Turbo Systems Sales Representative via phone or email for the RMA Application Form and an approved RMA Number. The RMA Number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the package containing the returned merchandise. Also, defective merchandise must be returned freight prepaid.
6. Any unauthorized returns or returns not having the RMA Number will be rejected at Kinugawa Turbo Systems Return Department and sent back to the sender at the sender’s sole cost.
7. When shipping detective items back to Kinugawa Turbo Systems, please use the following address:
KAMAK DYNAMICS CO., LTD.
Address: No.135-67, Caoxi Rd., Caotun Township, Nantou County 54260, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
TEL: +886 (49) 2315-117
8. The carrier is responsible for all items damaged in transit. Please contact Kinugawa Turbo Systems Sales Representative for damage claim information and keep all of the original packing materials. The distributor will be asked to hold the damaged product for ten business days for the damage inspection and responsibility verification. Please do not return the package to Kinugawa Turbo Systems if the Distributor is unable to file a claim with the carrier by saving packing material and allowing the carrier to inspect the damaged goods, Kinugawa Turbo Systems will not be able to assist with any issue of damage in transit.
9 Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org