This high-performance 75mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 18KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades for a max flow rate of 54lb/min. This turbo is capable of producing 520+whp with a built engine and supporting modifications.
Gasoline Engine 2.5~4L
Diesel Engine 4~6L
Horsepower Range 400~520whp
- Compressor wheel: 55.1 / 75 mm (7+7 Point Milling)
||Slow 120 mins.each
||Quick 15 mins.each
1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high-efficiency turbochargers.
|1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
- Turbine wheel: 58.8 / 67 mm (9 blades sts)
Note: The 9 blades STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. This will take a shorter time to build a boost and at higher RPM won't choke because it's less restrictive than an 11 or 12 blade turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3 " with the speed sensor port
- Nissan RB20/25 T3 inlet / 6 bolts outlet with 3" V-band outlet adapter
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil and Water Cooling System
- 1.0 bar default setting.
- We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring settings, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water supply and return pipe set
- 1 x Return Oil Pipeline
- 1 x Turbine inlet gasket and v-band outlet adapter (P/N: 317-01011-001)
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
- Brand New
- Full balance from SCHENK MBRS 110 Germany
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems
- One year