- Fits Engine Capacity: 1.4~2.4 Petrol / 2.8~4.5L Diesel
- Horsepower range: 350~400WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent
Compressor wheel: 50.3 / 68 mm (Billet 6+6 blades for low-end torque and Billet 11+0 blades for top-end speed)
Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm 9 Blades STS
Kinugawa Turbo Systems STS (Superior Turbine Strike) advanced cartridges come with dual ceramic ball bearing cages and 9 blades high flow turbine wheels improve the response speed (time needed to build boost) 10-15% as well as being more durable due to the improved shaft dynamics control. The increased power comes from the enhanced design. It utilizes an inner and outer race with rollers or balls between the two races. The inner race is pressed onto the turbo shaft, and the outer race is pressed into the CHRA. The rollers or balls replace the oil’s “job” of controlling the turbo shaft’s orientation but do still need to be lubricated but the oil restrictor had been defaulting embedded in the bearing housing to reduce oil supply more.
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- A/R .57
- Inlet/Outlet: 2.4"/ 2"
- A/R: 8cm ^ 2 / .57
Actuator - Default 1.0bar / 14.7 psi
- We also can provide 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar,1.7bar, and 2.0bar actuator, please leave a comment when you ordered if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x oil and water kit
- 1 x gasket set turbine housing in/out
- 1 x 3 inches v-band adapter (optional)
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tags
Kinugawa Turbo Systems