Kinugawa Toyota 1HZ diesel td05h-18g spec turbocharger with 3" anti-surge cover and 7cm Bolt-on turbine housing provides ultimate spool time than ever. The turbocharger is equipped with CT26 base turbine housing (inlet and outlet type) the same as the factory turbocharged 1HDT Land Cruiser engine. If you have an HZJ80 series, a factory 3″ exhaust system will fit straight on, the turbocharger is the same bolt pattern as the factory turbocharger, and in the same factory location. HZJ75, HZJ79, HZJ105 models will require an exhaust shop to connect. Some exhaust system companies already make a Turbocharger exhaust for these models but please check with your local exhaust shop.
- Kinugawa TOYOTA 1HZ 4.2L Diesel 250HP Limited
- 75/78/79/80/100/105 series TD05H-18G with 7cm Bolt-on turbine housing
-Compactor wheel: 50.3 / 68.0 mm
- Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm
Note: The 9 blades STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. This will take a shorter time to build a boost and at higher RPM won't choke because it's less restrictive than an 11 or 12 blade turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3 " Anti-surge AR 60 with Speed Sensor Port
- A/R: 7 cm / ar.49 CT26 Bolt-on
- Journal bearing system with 360-degree performance thrust bearing kit
-oil and water cooling
- Default 1.0bar. We offer 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring preinstalled, too. Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
- The peak pressure setup is limited: 2.8bar
- Suggested pressure setup: 1.5bar
-Full balance from Schenk MBRS 950 110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems