Kinugawa STS Advanced Ball Bearing Tech for Toyota 1HZ diesel td05h-16g spec turbocharger with 3" anti-surge cover and 7cm Bolt-on turbine housing provides ultimate spool time than ever. The turbocharger is equipped with CT26 base turbine housing (inlet and outlet type) the same as the factory turbocharged 1HDT Land Cruiser engine. If you have an HZJ80 series, a factory 3″ exhaust system will fit straight on, the turbocharger is the same bolt pattern as the factory turbocharger, and in the same factory location. HZJ75, HZJ79, HZJ105 models will require an exhaust shop to connect. Some exhaust system companies already make a Turbocharger exhaust for these models but please check with your local exhaust shop.
- Kinugawa TOYOTA 1HZ 4.2L Diesel 180HP Limited
- 75/78/79/80/100/105 series TD05H-16G with 7cm Bolt-on turbine housing
- Compactor wheel: 48.5 / 68.0 mm (The 6+6 blades are better for low-end torque and the 11+0 type is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm
Note: The 9 blades STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. This will take a shorter time to build a boost and at higher RPM won't choke because it's less restrictive than an 11 or 12 blade turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3 " Anti-surge AR 60 with Speed Sensor Port
- Size of nozzle: 7 cm / ar.49 CT26 Bolt-on
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing system
-oil and water cooling
- Default 1.0bar. We offer 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring preinstalled, too. Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
- The peak pressure setup is limited: 2.8bar
- Suggested pressure setup: 1.5bar
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water coolant and return set
- 1 x CT26 gasket set
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
-Full balance from Schenk MBRS 950110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems
Install kit instruction