- Brand: KINUGAWA
- Accommodation on the vehicle: Strengthen / Replace Turbo Chargers & Parts
- For car makes / model: Subaru WRX STi
- Features: Strengthen Engine air intake
- Manufacturer: Kinugawa Turbo Systems
- Compressor Wheel: Billet Wheel
- Turbine Wheel: 9 Blades Wheel STS (High Flow)
- Horse Power: 320~350WHP
This high-performance 68mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 16KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades.
- Compressor wheel: 49.96 / 68 mm 7+7 Point Milling
|Ruled Surface||Free Surface|
|Process||Flank Milling||Point Milling|
|Machining Time||Quick 15 mins.each||Slow 120 mins.each|
|Characters||1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
|1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high efficiency turbochargers.
- Turbine wheel: 49 / 56 mm 9 Blades STS
- 2007~2011 GE GH GR GV EJ20 / EJ25 engine on WRX, Forester, and Legacy.
- Subaru Legacy Liberty GT/ Spec B/ Outback 05-09/ Forester 2.5XT 09~ / WRX EJ25 GH8 08~
- Replace turbo as Mitsubishi TF035HM, TD04L-13T (49477-04000) or IHI VF40, VF46, VF52 on WRX, Legacy or Forester
-TD05H-16KX Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Compressor inlet: 2.25 "
- Compressor outlet: flange type
Turbine Housing Hi-Ni Thermal Resistant
- AR.49 / 7cm, AR.57 / 8cm, AR.73 10cm
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
-Oil and Water Cooling System
- 1.0 bar default setting.
-We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring settings, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
-1 x Oil supply set
-1 x water supply and return pipe set
-1 x Return Oil Pipeline
-1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket
-5 x Stud And Nut Set
-1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
-Full balance from SCHENK MBRS 110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems