- Replacement for Stock TD04 49377-04502 (14412AA451), TD05H 49178-06310 (14412AA091, 14412AA092), etc
- Replace EJ25 USDM Subaru STI IHI RHF55 VF39 VF43 VF48 / RHF5HB Turbo
- EJ25 Subaru WRX STi GRF Single Scroll Turbo
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Hatchback
- 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Special Edition Hatchback
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited Sedan
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited Hatchback
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2015 Subaru Impreza (Base)
- Horse Power Range: 350~450 WHP
- Note: The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
This high-performance 68mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 16KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades.
- TD05H-16KX Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Compressor wheel: 49.96 / 68.0 mm (7+7 Point Milling)
- Turbine wheel: 56.0 / 49.1 mm (9 blades STS)
- Compressor inlet: 2.25"
Turbine Housing Hi-Ni Thermal Resistant
- AR.49 / 7cm, AR.57 / 8cm, AR.73 10cm
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
-Oil and Water Cooling System
- 1.0 bar default setting.
-We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring settings, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
-1 x Oil supply set
-1 x water supply and return pipe set
-1 x Return Oil Pipeline
-1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket
-5 x Stud And Nut Set
-1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
-Full balance from SCHENK MBRS 110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems