Is the factory turbocharger feeling a little tired? Or if you are ready to make a little more power without going way over the top, then you will be pleased with the Kinugawa TD06SL2-18G Turbocharger. This is a great upgrade for those of you looking to make more power while maintaining a great mid-range to high-range response. This particular turbocharger is capable of producing up to 420WHP on a healthy engine with excellent throttle response. This is a great option for street and
-For 1998~99 Subaru EJ20 EJ25 IMPREZA WRX / WRX STi GC8
-For 2002~07 Subaru EJ20 EJ25 IMPREZA WRX / WRX STi GDA / GDB
-It can replace TD04L WRX directly without modification (bolt-on turbo)
- Horsepower: 400~420whp
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 50.3 / 68.0 mm (The 6+6 blades are better for low-end torque and the 11+0 type is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 61.0 / 54.2 mm 9 blades sts
Kinugawa Turbo Systems STS (Superior Turbine Strike) advanced cartridges come with dual ceramic ball bearing cages and 9 blades high flow turbine wheels improve the response speed (time needed to build boost) 10-15% as well as being more durable due to the improved shaft dynamics control. The increased power comes from the enhanced design. It utilizes an inner and outer race with rollers or balls between the two races. The inner race is pressed onto the turbo shaft, and the outer race is pressed into the CHRA. The rollers or balls replace the oil’s “job” of controlling the turbo shaft’s orientation but do still need to be lubricated but the oil restrictor had been defaulting embedded in the bearing housing to reduce oil supply more.
- Compressor inlet: 2.25 "
- Compressor outlet: 2.0"
- Stock factory A/R for faster spool
Turbine Housing Hi-Ni Thermal Resistant
- AR.49 / 7cm, AR.57 / 8cm, AR.73 10cm
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Water and Oil Cooling System
- 1.0 bar is a default setup
- Available to 0.3bar, 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar, Please add a comment to your order if you must change it.
The set includes
- 1 x oil feed line kit
- 1 x water coolant feed and return line kit
- 1 x oil return pipe kit
- 1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket set
- 5 x stud and nut set
- Brand New
- Full balance from Schenk MBRS110 Germany
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems