- For the Nissan RB20DET / RB25DET Skyline
- Universal application: 2000 ~ 3500cc
- Horsepower Range: 450~500WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 59 / 76 mm (7+7 blades for the low-end torque and 11+0 blades for the top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 54.1 / 61 mm 9 blades STS
Kinugawa Turbo Systems STS (Superior Turbine Strike) advanced cartridges come with dual ceramic ball bearing cages and 9 blades high flow turbine wheels improve the response speed (time needed to build boost) 10-15% as well as being more durable due to the improved shaft dynamics control. The increased power comes from the enhanced design. It utilizes an inner and outer race with rollers or balls between the two races. The inner race is pressed onto the turbo shaft, and the outer race is pressed into the CHRA. The rollers or balls replace the oil’s “job” of controlling the turbo shaft’s orientation but do still need to be lubricated but the oil restrictor had been defaulting embedded in the bearing housing to reduce oil supply more.
- A/R .60
- Compressor inlet: 80.5 mm / 3.15"
- Compressor outet: 51 mm / 2.0 "
- T3 inlet flange
- Internal wastegate
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi-drive is default
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar, and 2.0 bar, Please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x drain pipe kit
- 2 X coolant supply line
- 2 x Turbine gasket (inlet + outlet)
- 6 x starting kit