- For the Nissan RB20DET / RB25DET Skyline
- Universal application: 2000 ~ 3500cc
- Horsepower Range: 450~550WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 55.1 / 75 mm (7+7 Point Milling / Third-Order Surface)
This high-performance 75mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 18KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades for a max flow rate of 54lb/min. This turbo is capable of producing 500+hp with a built engine and supporting modifications.
|Free Surface||Ruled Surface|
|Process||Point Milling||Flank Milling|
|Machining Time||Slow 120 mins.each||Quick 15 mins.each|
1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
|1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
Kinugawa Turbo Systems STS (Superior Turbine Strike) advanced cartridges come with dual ceramic ball bearing cages and 9 blades high flow turbine wheels improve the response speed (time needed to build boost) 10-15% as well as being more durable due to the improved shaft dynamics control. The increased power comes from the enhanced design. It utilizes an inner and outer race with rollers or balls between the two races. The inner race is pressed onto the turbo shaft, and the outer race is pressed into the CHRA. The rollers or balls replace the oil’s “job” of controlling the turbo shaft’s orientation but do still need to be lubricated but the oil restrictor had been defaulting embedded in the bearing housing to reduce oil supply more.
- Turbine wheel: 58.8 / 67.2 mm STS (Superior Turbine Strike)
- A/R .60
- Compressor inlet: 80.5 mm / 3.15"
- Compressor outet: 51 mm / 2.0 "
- T3 inlet flange
- Internal wastegate
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi-drive is default
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar and 2.0 bar, Please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x drain pipe kit
- 2 X coolant supply line
- 2 x Turbine gasket (inlet + outlet)
- 6 x starting kit