- Kinugawa Upgrade Mitsubishi 6G72T 3000GT / Dodge Stealth 3.0L Twin Turbo Kit TD04HL-19T with adjustable billet actuator and compressor cover.
- 6G72T Twin Turbo on Mitsubishi 3000GT or Dodge Stealth.
- Direct bolt-on stock exhaust manifold and dump pipe.
- Universal type compressor housing, inlet, and outlet hose need to be modified.
- Horsepower Range: 450~550WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
The build was very simple, yet nearly doubled its factory power. With a pair of upgraded turbochargers, Jared addressed the exhaust exit route from the downpipe all the way to the end. He equipped the 3000GT with a DW 400 in-tank fuel pump that feeds 1,000cc injectors with E85 ethanol/gasoline mixture. When running on 24 psi of boost, Jared’s 3000GT VR4 put down 575whp and 500 lb-ft of torque from a completely stock block. “The goal was simple: stock looks, clean with 100-percent amenities, and over 500 wheel-horsepower without deleting anything,” he said.
- Compressor wheel: 46.0 / 56.0 mm (The 6+6 blades are better for low-end torque and the 11+0 type is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 52.0 / 45.6 mm 3 types offered: STD, STS, STS 55. Click here to learn more about STS technology.
- universal anti-surge type
- Inlet Dia : 2.4" / 60.0 mm
- outlet Dia : 2" / 50.8 mm
- Cooling system: oil and water cooling
- Bearing system: journal bearing system
- Default 1.0bar / 14.7 psi
- We also can provide 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar,1.7bar, and 2.0bar actuator, please kindly let us know if you need to change it.
- Brand New
- Complete CHRA balanced by SCHENCK MBRS 110 Germany
- 2 x 3000GT TD04HL-19T Turbochargers (front and rear)
- 1 x oil feed line kit
- 1 x oil return line kit
- 1 x water feed and return line kit
- 2 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
- One Year