- Fits TOYOTA 1HZ 4.2L Diesel 75/78/79/80/100 series 180HP is limited. You need an exhaust manifold with a T3 flange if you want to install this turbocharger on a 1HZ Engine.
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Fits DTS Turbo Kit for 1HZ 75/80/100 series. Product code: HZJ75 DTS, 1HZ DTS, 100 DTS.
- Compressor wheel: 48.5 / 68.0 mm (The 6+6 blades are better for low-end torque and the 11+0 type is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm
Note: The 9 blades STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. This will take a shorter time to build a boost and at higher RPM won't choke because it's less restrictive than an 11 or 12 blade turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3 " Anti-surge AR 60 with Speed Sensor Port
- A/R: 6 cm .41
- Turbine input: T3
- Turbine outlet: 3" v-Band internal wastegate
- Journal bearing system with 360-degree performance thrust bearing kit
- oil and water cooling
- Default 1.0bar. We offer 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar spring preinstalled, too. Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
- The peak pressure setup is limited: 2.8bar
- Suggested pressure setup: 1.5bar
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water coolant and return set
- 1 x T3 gasket
- 1 x V-Clamp and V-Band Socket Adapter Kit
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
- Brand New
- Full balance from Schenk MBRS 950110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems