Nissan TD42 Patrol Safari GR GQ Y60, GU Y61 TD42T engine
- Compactor wheel: 50.3 / 68.0 mm (The 6+6 blades are better for low-end torque and the 11+0 type is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 56.0 / 49.2 mm (3 types offered: STD, STS, STS55. Click here to learn more about STS technology.)
Feature: The STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. It will take a shorter time (decrease 5-8%) to build a boost and, at higher RPM, prevent choking easier because it's less inertia and restrictive than an 11 or 12 blades turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3 " Anti-surge AR 60
- A/R: 6 cm / ar.41
- Turbine input: T3
- Turbine outlet: 2.5" v-Band internal wastegate
- Journal bearing system with 360-degree thrust bearing kit
- oil and water cooling
- 1.0bar The drive will go with the turbo.
- We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar drives, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water coolant and return set
- 1 x T3 gasket
- 1 x V-Clamp and V-Band Socket Adapter Kit
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Kinugawa Balance Report with an Anti-counterfeit Tag
-Full balance from Schenk MBRS110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo System