- Brand Name: KINUGAWA
- Special Features: Strengthen Engine air intake
- Placement on Vehicle: Equipment Engines
- Manufacturer: Kinugawa
- Turbine Housing: 8cm / .57
- Compressor Wheel: TD05-16G Wheel
- Turbine Wheel: TD05H Inconel Wheel
- Universal type
- Horsepower range: 300~450 HP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor Wheel: 48.3 / 68 mm (Billet 6+6 blades for low-end torque and Billet 11+0 blades for top-end speed)
- Turbine Wheel: 55.8 / 49.1 mm (TD05H Inconel Wheel)
Feature: The STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. It will take a shorter time (decrease 5-8%) to build a boost and, at higher RPM, prevent choking easier because it's less inertia and restrictive than an 11 or 12 blades turbine.
- A/R .57
- 2.4" Inlet / 2" Outlet Non Anti-Surge
- 8cm^2 / A/R .57
- Turbine Inlet: T3
- Turbine Outlet: Internal Gated
- Dual-Roll Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil and Water-Cooled System
- 1.0Bar / 14.7Psi actuator will go with turbo.
- 0.5Bar, 0.8Bar, 1.0Bar, 1.2Bar, 1.5Bar, 1.7Bar, 2.0Bar actuators are available, please add a comment on your order if you need to change it.
Blow Off Valve / Recirculating Valve Pressure
- 5~ 15 psi Green Spring is installed on this BOV.
- Yellow Spring 15~23 Psi and Blue Spring 23~30 Psi are available, please add a comment on your order if you need to change it.
- Boost limited: 2.0Bar
- Suggested boost: 1.5Bar
- All components are shown in the photos of the listing.
- Brand New
- Balanced By SCHENCK Germany
- Kinugawa Turbo
- One Year