Is the factory turbocharger feeling a little tired? Or if you are ready to make a little more power without going way over the top, then you will be pleased with the turbocharger. This is a great upgrade for those of you looking to make more power while maintaining a great low-range to the mid-range response. This particular turbocharger is capable of producing up to 450 WHP on a healthy engine with an excellent throttle response. This is a great option for street and track duties.
- Fits 2007~2013 Mazdaspeed 3 MPS / 6 / CX7 / CX9 with K0422-881, K0422-882, K0422-883 K04-581, 582, 583 turbochargers.
- Fits Mazdaspeed6/ Mazda6 MPS/Atenza MPS, Mazda CX-7, Mazdaspeed3/ Mazda3 MPS/Axela MPS, Mazda MPV (JDM)
- Horsepower range: 350~450WHP
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on the choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration.
- Compressor wheel: 49.96 / 68.0 mm (7+7 Point-Milled)
This high-performance 68mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 16K (aka 16kx) billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades.
||Slow 120 mins.each
||Quick 15 mins. each
1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high-efficiency turbochargers.
|1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
Turbine wheel: 56 / 49.2 mm
Note: The 9 blades STS (Superior Turbine Strike) turbine wheel. This will take a shorter time to build a boost and at higher RPM won't choke because it's less restrictive than an 11 or 12 blade turbine.
- Compressor inlet: 3"
- Compressor outlet: 2.0"
- A/R .60 Larger than stock better for top-end speed extended.
- Bolt-on to the stock manifold
- A/R .65 (9cm) Larger than stock and help to reduce the backpressure and is better for top-end speed extended.
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- oil and water cooling
- 1.0bar is the default.
-We have 0.5bar, 0.8bar, 1.2bar, 1.5bar, 1.7bar, and 2.0bar drives, Please add a comment to your order if you need to change it.
The set includes
- 1 x Oil supply set
- 1 x water supply and return pipe set
- 1 x Return Oil Pipeline
- 1 x turbine inlet and outlet gasket
- 9 x Stud And Nut Sets
The Adjustable IWG Bracket can be installed quickly, adjusted for perfect fitment on many different turbos, and can be removed just as easily to return a turbo to its original configuration. This internal wastegate bracket keeps the wastegate locked down tight with the ability to adjust the length of the bracket. This adjustment accommodates tolerance variances between turbos as well as allows this bracket to work with a number of different turbos.
- Brand New
- Full balance from Schenk MBRS 110 Germany
- Kinugawa Turbo Systems