- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS), Rockford Fosgate premium audio
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fibre front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- Compressor wheel: 55.1 / 75 mm Third-order surface
This high-performance 75mm compressor blends quick response and top-end power with OE reliability. The billet 18KX billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 7 primary blades and 7 splitter blades for a max flow rate of 54lb/min. This turbo is capable of producing 500+hp with a built engine and supporting modifications.
|Ruled Surface||Free Surface|
|Process||Flank Milling||Point Milling|
|Machining Time||Quick 15 mins.each||Slow 120 mins.each|
|Characters||1. Ruled Surface can be produced by Flank Milling
2. Low efficiency
3. Only suitable to the very easy design of compressor wheel
4. Mainly for fundamental mechanical engineering such as Centrifugal compressor
|1. Free Surface can be only produced by Point Milling
2. More air pressure and increase much better flow efficiency.
3. Mainly for high efficiency turbochargers.
- Turbine wheel: 54 / 61.5 mm (TF06 turbine wheel STS)
Turbines Housing Ar
12cm ^ 2 double-scrolling turbine housing up to 22% Ni
- Journal Bearing embedded with 360-degree Performance Thrust Bearing Kits (large thrust rings and Flingers)
Oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi Default.
-0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar, and 2.0 bar, please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
Turbo Boost limit
2.8 bar (on the basis of the operating set with a large support bearing)
1.5 bar / 22 psi
The set includes
-1 x Oil set for oil supply
-1 x Return Oil Pipeline
-1 x water coolant and return kit (6an / large hose)
-1 x Turbine gasket kit
Kinugawa Turbo Systems