- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS), Rockford Fosgate premium audio.
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fibre front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- Compressor wheel: 59 / 76 mm Garrett 60-1 (The 7+7 blade type better for low-end torque and the 11+0 is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 54.1 / 61 mm (td06sl2 sts turbine wheel)
A/R 12cm ^ 2 double-scrolling turbine housing Hi-Ni 22% (Thermal Resistance Material)
- Journal Bearing with 360-Degree Performance Thrust Bearing Kits with large thrust rings and Flingers (Better Duration)
- Oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi Default.
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar, and 2.0 bar, please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
400 ~ 550HP
1.5 bar / 22 psi