- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS), Rockford Fosgate premium audio
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fibre front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- Compressor wheel: 52.3 / 68 mm (The 6+6 blade type better for low-end torque and the 11+0 is for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 58.8 / 67.2 mm (T06HR sts turbine wheel)
12cm ^ 2 twin-scrolling turbine housing with Hi-Ni 22% (Thermal Resistance Material)
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil and water cooling
- 1.0 bar / 14.7 psi Default.
- 0.5bar, 0.8 bar, 1 bar, 1.2 bar, 1.5 bar, available 1.7 bar, and 2.0 bar, please add a comment about your order if you need to change it.
Turbo Boost limit
2.8 bar (on the basis of the operating set with a large support bearing)
1.5 bar / 22 psi
The set includes
- 1 x Oil set for oil supply
- 1 x Return Oil Pipeline
- 1 x water coolant and return kit (6an / large hose)
- 1 x Turbine gasket kit
- 1 x Turbocharger
- 1 x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit Tag
Kinugawa Turbo Systems