- For Mitsubishi 4b11T EVO 10 / EVO X turbocharger TD05G-152G6 S/N: 49378-01640
- Japanese models: RS, GST
- North American models: GRS, MR, MR Premium, MR Touring, SE, Final Edition
- UK cars kept the Evolution X name.
- GS – Base Japanese GSR with Enkei or BBS wheels, 5-speed manual transmission\ radio and music server (MMCS), Rockford Fosgate premium audio.
- GSR SST (FQ-300, FQ-330) – GSR FQ-300 with 6-speed TC-SST transmission with SST mode selection (normal, sport, super sport). GSR SST FQ-330 was released in 2009
- FQ-300 – Engine rated at 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 407 N⋅m (300 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-330 – Engine rated at 329 PS (242 kW; 324 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 437 N⋅m (322 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm.
- FQ-360 – Engine rated at 359 PS (264 kW; 354 hp) at 6500 rpm torque 492 N⋅m (363 lb⋅ft) at 3500 rpm. Carbon fibre front lip spoiler, rear vortex generator, gear knob, hand brake. Front leather Recaro seats.
- FQ-440 MR
- Compressor wheel: 47/68.0 mm (Billet 6+6 blades for low-end torque and Billet 11+0 blades for top-end speed)
- Turbine wheel: 58.7/66.8 mm
- Oil and Water Cooling System
The set includes
- 1x CHRA
- 1x Balance Report with Anti-Counterfeit tag
- Brand New
- Full balance from SCHENK MBRS 110 Germany
-Kinugawa Turbo Systems